TERMS, CONDITIONS & REFUND POLICY
The applicant is responsible for paying the application fee after they submit the application.
Requirements and fees related to the processing of visas by the consulates are subject to change without notice. Changes may include, but are not limited to, changes in Embassy consular fees, processing procedures, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance. Alarco Travel is not responsible for such changes or for any loss or delay relating to such changes.
When Alarco Travel sends the visa authorization code to you, it is important that you immediately verify it with the consulate and make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity when you enter Iran. You collect the visa from the Iranian consulate within 3 months from issue of your visa code and enter Iran within your visa validity which is 3 months from its date of issue.
All our correspondence, including release of the visa authorization code are normally sent by email. Alarco Travel is not responsible for any loss or delays incurred for technical problems in their delivery. It is advisable to all clients to take a glance on their email server spam filter which may filter our emails as spam by mistake.
Alarco Travel liability in all cases is strictly limited to, and Alarco Travel is not and shall not be liable beyond, the following, regardless of circumstances:
1) Alarco Travel will not be liable for any damages, costs and expenses from any cause or fault whatsoever, and including but not limited to liability for travel interruption, changes in travel or prevention or limitation of travel and resulting costs and expenses, whether such damages, costs or expenses be direct, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or otherwise, and including but not limited to loss of income or profits, in excess of the Alarco Travel processing fees paid by customer for visa processing, regardless of circumstances, whether or not Alarco Travel had knowledge that such damages might be incurred and whether or not Alarco Travel may be, or may be responsible for, a contributing cause.
2) Alarco Travel will not be responsible in any respect or for any amount for loss or delay caused by events that we cannot or do not control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including passport and embassy consular officials).
3) Alarco Travel is not responsible for the actions or inaction of the Foreign Ministry, Embassy, Consular and/or officials and personnel. Without limiting the foregoing, Embassies, Consulates may request revised or additional documentation. In declining issuance of travel documents, they may not disclose the reason for denial of a visa or a passport or for the request for additional documentation. Alarco Travel is not and shall not be responsible for the actions and inactions of the Foreign Ministry, Embassies and Consulates’. Processing time for visas and passports quoted by Alarco Travel are approximations based on our experience with the Foreign Ministry, Embassies, Consulates in usual circumstances, and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed. Alarco Travel is not and shall not be responsible for processing times. Requirements for visas and related information are established by sovereign nations and are subject to change without notice. While Alarco Travel strives to provide current and complete information, Alarco Travel cannot and does not guarantee that the information supplied is the most current and complete. Alarco Travel is not and shall not be responsible for such information. Alarco Travel reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, and degree of difficulty in procuring documents due to purpose of travel. Non-refundable tickets or reservations should not be purchased until all visas and passports are secured and in your possession.
By sending an application to Alarco Travel , you accept the above, including but not limited to that Alarco Travel is not liable for any action or inaction of any government body or FOR the performance of any third party delivery company and that Alarco Travel liability is limited strictly as set forth above.
– Alarco Travel will process requested services as soon as the applications are received.
Should the client cancels his request or program, or the application is not successful, there will be no refund available. This policy applies to all visa/invitation applications and consulate change requests.
– For American applicants who need guide and travel bookings as part of the visa application procedure, there will be a minimum 25% cancellation fee after the invoice for travel bookings is paid. In case there is any cancellation fee for the hotels, flight tickets, guide, etc., those cancellation fees will be also deducted before a refund is arranged.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs may occasionally introduce restrictions for issue of visa to certain nationalities. These restrictions are published on this page and the applicant is expected to be aware of these restrictions applied to his/her application.